วันพุธที่ 25 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Friends support my volunteering: Home-Cooked Meals

Japanese people who live in foreign countries for many years tend to prefer Home-cooked meals rather than authentic Japanese cuisine like Sashimi or Sushi, and home-made meals also could give me the power. All my friends understand what I need, and made great home-made meals for me. I sincerely appreciate your support.

I loved all the dishes that my friends cooked for me, but today I could show you some of them.

The first three dishes were home=made meals by P' Mew in Yokohama!
First was a break fast. I love her all dishes. Thank you very much.

















Next was Vegetable Yakisoba or Fried noodle by P' Mew. It was also tasty. Than you P' Mew.



















It was Curry Rice by P' Mew. Thank you sincerely.



















Teacher Kumiko who is Kikuchi san's wife also made foods for me. It was also delicious and Chinese taste gave me the power to work as volunteer. She is also great teacher. Thank you Teacher Kumiko!

















These dished were made by Mama-Yamashita who is a mother of Jasmine or Mari-chan. Her menu was also great and her daughter mari- chan is also cute. Thanks for your help.















It is traditional Japanese Home-made meals by Japanese mothers that was made by all moms in our countries but now we are very hard to find it!
This was made by Satoe- chan's mother and tastes perfect. I think all Japanese should have this taste for the reconstruction of Japan!
Thank you Satoe- chan's Mom!















ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น